Oceanic Atom 3.1 Wrist Dive Computer
Withstands high pressure - making it perfect for the office.
The Atom 3.1 presents your critical dive data including depth, no-deco time remaining, cylinder pressure, air time remaining, and elapsed dive time—all on a clear easy-to-read display. Featuring a host of new features including our exclusive Dual Algorithm™, the Atom 3.1 is a stylish rugged device that can be worn as a watch topside and can monitor up to 3 wireless transmitters and Nitrox mixes underwater. The Atom 3.1 is equally at home when worn with a wetsuit or a three-piece suit.
- Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm® allowing you to choose the decompression algorithm basis that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety
- Wireless Air Integrated Technology allows streamlined and accurate monitoring of tank pressure
- 4 Operating Modes: WATCH (Alternate Time (with option to display Main and Alternate simultaneously), Chrono, Daily Alarm, Countdown Timer), NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
- Switch between 3 independent transmitters, with up to 3 nitrox mixes to 100% O2
- Improved user-interface with "Step Back" History - allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings
- Safety stop - auto (with adjustable stop time and depth) + manual (run timer)
- Gauge Mode with Run Timer
- Single button access to "Last Dive" display (max depth & bottom time)
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer
- Customizable Audible Alarms with flashing red LED light
- Data Retention - allows between dive battery replacement
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp
- OceanLog® PC Download and Settings Upload Software and USB Cable included with "Complete" option only
- Firmware Update Ready
- Physical Specs: THICKNESS 5/8", HOUSING 2.1/8", FRONT LENS 1.1/2", SCREEN 1.1/4"